Nokia and Subisu are planning to deploy a Fiber-To-Fiber-The-Home (FTTH) network across Province 2 in Nepal. The network will be able to provide ultra-broadband application and services to the users. The services include digital television, IPTV, and high-speed Internet services up to 1 Gbps.
Why it matters:
- Nepal Telecom Authority (NTA) selected Subisu to work build the FTTH network for eight districts in Province 2.
- Nokia’s Gigabyte Passive Optical Network (GPON) solutions will be working with Subisu for the project, which will expand Subisu’s network greatly.
What they are saying:
- Binaya Mohan Saud, CEO at Subisu, said: “The latest technology, deployed by Nokia, will help us retain our leadership position in the market and bring down the cost of network deployment and management, which in turn will allow us to improve the efficiency of the network and lower the cost of operations.”
- Vinish Bawa, head of the emerging business customer team for Nokia India said they were looking forward to executing Subisu’s vision providing affordable, reliable, high speed fixed broadband services across the country.
- Subisu Partners with Nokia For Better Connectivity
- India to Nepal Call Rates High Because of Nepal Telecom Says BSNL
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
Xiaomi 13 Lite with Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, Dual Front Camera to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Xiaomi 13 Lite is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone has a…
Xiaomi 13 Pro Pre-Booking Starts on March 23 in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Pre-booking for Xiaomi 13 Pro will begin on March 23, 2023. Xiaomi 13 Pro…
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G with Dimensity 1080 to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone…