M&S NEXT Venture Corp is supporting the growth of entrepreneurs with the mission to create the NEXT movers and shakers. NEXT recently introduced the “NEXT Launchpad“, which is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator program where startups get the opportunity to improve their business model, get guidance from mentors, get resources, and build networks.
It is a four-month long program with a four phase curriculum and a demo day at the end of the process. Each month of the program has its own objective starting from building a strong foundation, gearing for success, managing growth, to attracting, and managing funds. To fulfill these objectives, mentors will deliver the workshops and training during the mornings every Monday to Friday.
Out of all the applications, only 10 companies will be selected to go through the accelerator program. The applicants will be screened out through various phases such as analysis of application forms, founder interviews, team assessment, and market study.
The program will conclude with a Demo Day where 10 selected business entrepreneurs will pitch their business and investors will make growth investments in the businesses.
In addition, it also has signature events like,
- BrainFast – brainstorming session over breakfast with business leaders and sector experts on any business issues relevant to the business,
- Venture Walk – a morning walk session for entrepreneurs and the investors to know each other better, building valuable relations,
- Venture Talk – a talk program where leading entrepreneurs share their journey of building successful ventures and inspire the entrepreneurs to do more, and
- Venture Blend – a theme based networking session where people from all the verticals of various industries and people related to the industry get a platform to interact and break deals.
“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
– Scott Belsky, Co-founder of Behance
For all entrepreneurs who wish to move out in the real world with the strength of their own ideas, NEXT Launchpad could prove to be a push in the right direction.
The NEXT Launchpad looks very promising and if it can deliver all that it has promised, it will be one of the most awaited events in the coming years.
Interested startups can apply for the NEXT Launchpad accelerator program here:
The last date to submit the application is December 31, 2016.
For more details about NEXT Launchpad, click the link below:
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Super Soco CUx First Ride: Judging a Book by Its CoverAfter its first unveiling at NADA Auto Show, Super Soco has finally entered the Nepali…
OnePlus 9 with Snapdragon 888 Finally Launched in NepalOnePlus unveiled the OnePlus 9 series on March 23rd and now the OnePlus 9 is…
Mi Band 6 with SpO2 Sensor to Launch in Nepal SoonXiaomi is set to update its fitness tracker lineup with the launch of Mi Band…