CG Motocorp, the authorized distributor of Suzuki motors in Nepal is set to launch its new car, Suzuki Baleno RS 2017, in Nepal soon. The new Suzuki Baleno RS will come in just one variant which is the top end variant that comes with the RS batch. The RS batch here stand for Road Sport and comes with different updated features. As per now, the company has not revealed its price for Nepalese market.
Compared to regular Baleno, new Baleno RS comes with blacked out alloy wheels, which adds extra attraction to this model. Except that nothing much has been changed in new Baleno on the outside. From inside, regular Baleno and new Baleno RS are quite identical. If everything is same then what updates have been brought to the Baleno RS?
ALSO SEE: Suzuki Cars Price in Nepal
The main change Suzuki has brought in Baleno RS is the petrol engine that comes with the turbocharger which makes the car more powerful. Also, the technology around it makes the Baleno RS more efficient than regular Baleno. With Suzuki’s international 1 liter 3 cylinder turbocharger engine in Baleno RS, Suzuki is trying to take this hatchback model to the next level.
To the addition, now Baleno RS comes with 4 disc breaks (disc break added to rear tyres) which possible add some extra weight to the new Baleno RS. Yes, the new Baleno RS is 60 kgs heavier than regular Baleno but due to the turbocharger and new technologies implemented in RS. Baleno RS is giving the same amount of fuel efficiency as the regular Baleno.
Here, Baleno RS made for a sporty experience gives you that feeling of riding the hot hatch Baleno not because it is fast or powerful but because of boost that you can ride on with an ample of torque available in the car. (Max Power : 100 bhp @ 5500 rpm and Max Torque : 150 Nm @ 4500 rpm). Other features that Baleno RS gets are 2 airbags, ABS(Antilock Breaking System) and EBD standard(Electronic Breakforce Distribution) with which now you can push the car even faster in the corner and with ABS you will feel more safety as well.
Baleno RS competitors in the market?
Well, to be honest, there are some other cars available which come to head to head competition with Baleno RS. VW Polo GT, Fiat Abarth Punto, Ford Figo Sport etc. are some example that beats the Baleno RS in some regions. But from my opinion, if you want to take one of these cars for daily use especially in the city area and also if you want some sporty thrill then new Suzuki Baleno RS can be your better choice.
Suzuki Baleno RS 2017 Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 998cc
- Power : 100 bph @ 5500rpm
- Torque : 150 Nm @ 4500rpm
- Mileage(city) : 21.1 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 5-speed manual
- Transmission : Manual
- ABS : Combined ABS with 4 Dics Breaks
- Fuel Type : Petrol
- Ground Clearance : 170mm
- Boot Space : 339 liters
- Kerb Weight : 950 kgs
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 37 liters
Suzuki Baleno RS 2017 Price in Nepal: Not Revealed
For further information about new Baleno RS 2017, please can contact VG Suzuki Nepal.
- New 2017 Ford Ecosport Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 33.90 Lakh
- Hyundai Launhes Its New Car “VERNA” in Nepal
View all the latest auto news on TechLekh. Stay tuned!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…