The construction work on Nepal’s largest solar project of capacity 25 MW has begun, reports PV-Tech. The foundation stone was laid last week at Devighat in Nuwakot by Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation, Barsha Man Pun.
The government has plans to complete the project in a year.
Why it matters:
- Once the project is completed it will be the largest solar project in the country.
- However, since it is the first time Nepal is working on a large-scale solar project, it might lack experienced manpower for the project.
One more thing:
- Nepal’s largest wind-solar hybrid power system started working last December in the Hariharpurgadi village of Sindhuli district.
- The system can produce 110 units of energy per day.
- China’s Aid in Solar Power to Help Illuminate Nepali Government Headquarters
- Solar Panel Powers Pump that Brings Water Daily to Quake-hit Households
- Solar Energy Promoter From Nepal Wins USD 100,000 Grant
Realme C35 Price Raised Again in NepalRealme has again increased the price of the Realme C35 in Nepal. The smartphone, which…
Bajaj Showrooms and Service Centers in NepalLooking for a trusted place to service your Bajaj motorcycle? Then, this is the detailed…
Apple MacBook Air 2022 with M2 Chip Now Comes with 1-Year Breakage Insurance in NepalThe new MacBook Air 2022, powered by the new Apple M2 Chip — which debuted…