The construction work on Nepal’s largest solar project of capacity 25 MW has begun, reports PV-Tech. The foundation stone was laid last week at Devighat in Nuwakot by Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation, Barsha Man Pun.
The government has plans to complete the project in a year.
Why it matters:
- Once the project is completed it will be the largest solar project in the country.
- However, since it is the first time Nepal is working on a large-scale solar project, it might lack experienced manpower for the project.
One more thing:
- Nepal’s largest wind-solar hybrid power system started working last December in the Hariharpurgadi village of Sindhuli district.
- The system can produce 110 units of energy per day.
- China’s Aid in Solar Power to Help Illuminate Nepali Government Headquarters
- Solar Panel Powers Pump that Brings Water Daily to Quake-hit Households
- Solar Energy Promoter From Nepal Wins USD 100,000 Grant
Mazda CX-5 Premium SUV Booking Opens in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 1.25 CroreMazda CX-5 is open for bookings in Nepal. Paramount Motors Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
Oppo A15 with 6.52-inch Display and Helio P35 Launched in NepalOppo has launched the Oppo A15 in Nepal. Oppo revealed the availability of Oppo A15…
Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBajaj Auto continues to be a leading force as a two-wheeler brand in Nepal. Through…