Manoj Panthi, a Nepali entrepreneur has been selected to receive the ’40 under 40′ award by Wichita Business Journal (WBJ), reports Kathmandu Tribune. The WBJ selects people under 40 years of age for their career success and their involvement in the community for the ’40 under 40′ award.
- Panthi is the Co-founder and CEO of Nepal Tribune Media (NTM).
- NTM currently runs two separate news media outlets, Kathmandu Tribune and Nepali Tribune.
- He is currently working as a project manager for advance Research and Development for an Aerospace Company, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. based in Wichita, Kansas.
- He is known for being an active community worker and doing volunteer work.
- Panthi was born in Nepal, and he pursued his undergraduate and graduate degrees from Wichita State University in Kansas, USA.
- Manoj was also selected as an Emerging Leader for 2017/18 program by WBJ.
- Nepali-American wins Globally Acclaimed Young-Economist Award
- Nepali Entrepreneur Wins Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award
- A Nepali in Massachusetts Nominated for 2018 ILC Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards