By the numbers:
- In February, there were 38.25 million subscribers and in March there were 37.29 million subscribers.
- At mid-march, the country had mobile voice subscriber base of 37.29 million users. Out of which, 35.26 million were GSM users, and 2.03 million used Nepal Telecom‘s CDMA service.
- Also, there were 13.3 million broadband service subscribers and the broadband penetration was at 45.67%.
- Ncell Launches Music Station Service
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Nepal Telecom brings VoLTE Service in Nepal: Things You Should Know!After a successful test of 4G in all the 77 districts of Nepal, NTC has…
POCO F3 with Snapdragon 870 to Launch Soon in NepalPOCO made a lot of headlines in 2018 with the POCO F1. It was equipped…
It’s Official! POCO X3 Pro with Snapdragon 860 Finally Launched in NepalPOCO has launched the POCO X3 Pro in Nepal. Poco X3 Pro price in Nepal…