According to the data obtained from Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), in March the total number of telephony subscribers of Nepal decreased by 90 thousand as compared to February statistics.
By the numbers:
- In February, there were 38.25 million subscribers and in March there were 37.29 million subscribers.
- At mid-march, the country had mobile voice subscriber base of 37.29 million users. Out of which, 35.26 million were GSM users, and 2.03 million used Nepal Telecom‘s CDMA service.
- Also, there were 13.3 million broadband service subscribers and the broadband penetration was at 45.67%.
- Ncell Launches Music Station Service
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
Benco S1 Pro with 33W Fast Charging Launching Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Benco S1 Pro may launch this week in Nepal. It is a budget smartphone,…
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Nepal Dropped by Rs. 60,000 with New Tax Cuts!HIGHLIGHTS Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.99 Lakhs. The price has been…
TVS iQube – First TVS Electric Scooter Open for Bookings in NepalHIGHLIGHTS TVS iQube price in Nepal is Rs. 4.29 Lakhs. It is the first electric…