The Missed Call Alert (MCA) service by Nepal Telecom (NTC) has been resumed from Nepal’s Republic day, Jestha 15, 2075. The MCA service will be available for NTC GSM and CDMA prepaid and postpaid mobile subscribers.
- MCA is a service which notifies the subscribers of the calls that they have missed.
- The service even informs about the calls that were missed when a phone is switched off or out of coverage or on a busy call. Once they are connected to the network, telecom operator sends a message (SMS) with the number of missed calls, the calling number and the time of the call to their phones.
- NTC provides the service for free for 15 days after the launch. After that period, the cost of the MCA service is Rs. 5 per month.
- To subscribe by SMS, customer needs to send the message sub mca to 1400.
- To subscribe by USSD, customer needs to dial *1400# and select the right option for subscription to MCA.
- NTC Brings Republic Day Offer – Get 1 Hour of Unlimited Voice, Data and SMS
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
- Nepal Telecom Introduces Summer Offer
Oppo Teases the Launch of Oppo F21 Pro in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo is set to launch the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series…
GWM Wingle 5 Launches in Nepal: Pickup Truck Build for Real World!GWM Wingle 5 is now available in Nepal. VG Impex Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
Narzo 50A Prime with Unisoc Tiger T612 and FHD Display Launched in NepalRealme Nepal has launched the Realme Narzo 50A Prime in Nepal. The Realme Narzo 50A…