The Embassy of India in Kathmandu is going to organize International Entrepreneurship Conclave on March 24.
Why it matters:
- With this conclave, the Embassy aims to connect the young entrepreneurial minds of India and Nepal and exchange innovative ideas.
- It is expected to strengthen ties between the people of both countries through entrepreneurial business and knowledge partnerships.
- The conclave called Connect-IN will be organized in Kathmandu by the Indian Embassy with the Clock b Business Innovations.
- It will address idea exchange between Indian and Nepali entrepreneurs. It will also host an investment pitch to be made by entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors.
- The entrepreneurs that will pitch their startups will be selected though a series of auditions held at various venues in Kathmandu.