Nepal in Data has recently shred a preliminary report titled “Nepal in Data Outlook 2018”. The report focuses on five areas: agriculture, trade, transportation, education, and manufacturing with respect to the different provinces of Nepal.
Why it matters:
- Since, September of 2015, Nepal has had a new constitution that established a new federal structure of the country. Therefore, we now have three tiers of government — federal, provincial, and local. All these governments need to make certain policies for their functioning, which requires data; the report was published with an aim to reduce the data gap.
- With the report, even the citizens can track the progress of the provinces. It includes the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Per Capita Income (PCI) for each of the provinces.
- Nepal in Data to Launch Smart Data Analysis
- Nepal in Data (NiD) – Now Interact, Compare and Visualize Nepal’s Data Like Never Before
- Use of Data & Technology for Promoting Waste Sector Accountability in Nepal
Bike Repairs Nepal Introduces Smart Garage Two-Wheeler Service CenterSmart Garage service is now available in Nepal. Bike Repairs Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is the…
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 with Bigger Battery UnveiledSamsung unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, the successor of the most popular foldable…
Hero Xtreme 160R Price Hiked by Rs. 20,000 in NepalHero Nepal has sharply increased the price for the Hero Xtreme 160R in Nepal! NGM…