- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Best Laptops Under Rs. 90,000 in Nepal: Features and SpecsIt’s challenging to pick the best laptop for your needs. New laptops with new features…
Registration Open for Hacker Convention THREAT CON 2022Registration is now open for hacker convention THREAT CON 2022. The event is happening from…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…