- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
Yadea Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsYadea electric cycles are now available in Nepal. Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
Being Human Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBeing Human E-Cycles are now available in Nepal. Unity Trading Concern, the authorized distributor of…
We Tested Samsung 2021 5-in-1 Convertible Hot & Cold AC in DetailPros Hot and Cold AC Inverter compressor 5 Cooling Modes Detachable/washable filter Two-way swing Free…