The Nepal Buildcon and Nepal Wood International Expo is here again for the fourth time running.
- This is Nepal’s biggest building expo.
- The three day event is being organized by Media Space Solutions in collaboration with Futurex Trade Fair and Events.
- The theme for this year is “Build Nepal—Invest in Development”. It is focused on 5 points: facilitating growth, competitiveness, promoting infrastructure investments, developing human capital and encouraging social development.
What to expect:
- The Buildcon section is focused on architecture, building, construction, design and engineering. While the Wood section is focused on woodworking machinery, furniture production technologies, tools, fittings, accessories, raw materials and products.
- The expo will showcase advanced construction technologies, inspiring innovative products and services in Nepal’s growing construction sector.
- There will be heavy equipment, wood and woodworking machineries, prefabricated building structures, unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) windows machinery, UPVC profile, doors and windows, architectural hardware, bathroom fittings, pipes, laminates, veneers, plywood, tiles and sanitary ware and roofing.
- Also, the expo will have pre-engineering building, power tools, windows, concrete block machinery manufacturers, earthmoving equipment, material handling equipment and timber and aluminium composite panels.
Venue: Bhrikuti Mandap, Kathmandu
Date: February 9, 2018 to February 11, 2018.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Redmi 10A Review: Is It Better Than the Redmi 9A?Pros Good display Nice rear camera Solid build Cons Performance could be better MIUI still…
JBL Flip 6 with IP67 Rating and 20W Output Available in Nepal for PreorderJBL Flip 6 is now available in Nepal for preorder. The Flip 6 is the…
M1 Chip-powered Apple MacBook Pro 13 Gets Price Cut in NepalThe price of the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2020 (M1) is reduced in Nepal after…