Nepal Ambulance Service (NAS), a non-profit initiative dedicated to establishing emergency medical response systems in the country, has announced to provide service through Viber.
Why it matters:
- NAS service can now be accessed using Viber Hotline to facilitate faster transport and treatment for individual patients.
- NAS operates with fully equipped and staffed ambulances via a central dispatch facility.
- The emergency number 102 of Nepal Telecom can be used to reach NAS.
- NAS can now be contacted 24/7 by calling or messaging the Viber hotline 9801115102.
- The Viber Hotline will help the users in need of urgent medical attention.
What they are saying:
- According to an official at NAS “It will now be easier for us to be more connected, especially to patients in low mobile network coverage areas. Moreover, we look forward to Viber’s partnership with NAS in the future to bring more value-added services to the people of Nepal”.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Redmi 10A Review: Is It Better Than the Redmi 9A?Pros Good display Nice rear camera Solid build Cons Performance could be better MIUI still…
JBL Flip 6 with IP67 Rating and 20W Output Available in Nepal for PreorderJBL Flip 6 is now available in Nepal for preorder. The Flip 6 is the…
M1 Chip-powered Apple MacBook Pro 13 Gets Price Cut in NepalThe price of the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2020 (M1) is reduced in Nepal after…