Nepal Ambulance Service (NAS), a non-profit initiative dedicated to establishing emergency medical response systems in the country, has announced to provide service through Viber.
Why it matters:
- NAS service can now be accessed using Viber Hotline to facilitate faster transport and treatment for individual patients.
- NAS operates with fully equipped and staffed ambulances via a central dispatch facility.
- The emergency number 102 of Nepal Telecom can be used to reach NAS.
- NAS can now be contacted 24/7 by calling or messaging the Viber hotline 9801115102.
- The Viber Hotline will help the users in need of urgent medical attention.
What they are saying:
- According to an official at NAS “It will now be easier for us to be more connected, especially to patients in low mobile network coverage areas. Moreover, we look forward to Viber’s partnership with NAS in the future to bring more value-added services to the people of Nepal”.