- The new software called Aviation Resource Management System 2.5 (ARMS) will allow NAC to work efficiently on flights, maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- According to the statement by the NAC, the software is expected to increase the quality of work and bring positive changes in NAC’s working environment.
Why it matters:
- They system will help NAC take care of its inventory and expiration date of aircraft spare parts.
- It will also help keep track of training, roster and crew management, including flight safety, quality assurance and document management system.
- NAC Faces Losses as Airbus Sagarmatha Remains Grounded
- NAC will Soon Fly to Osaka, Seoul and Riyadh
- Nepal Airlines Frantically Looking For Capable Pilots as New Aircrafts Lie Idle
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Bajaj Showrooms and Service Centers in NepalLooking for a trusted place to service your Bajaj motorcycle? Then, this is the detailed…
Apple MacBook Air 2022 with M2 Chip Now Comes with 1-Year Breakage Insurance in NepalThe new MacBook Air 2022, powered by the new Apple M2 Chip — which debuted…
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…