Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) is procuring a new software system from Sheorey Digital System Pvt. Ltd. to improve its efficiency, reports My Republica.
- The new software called Aviation Resource Management System 2.5 (ARMS) will allow NAC to work efficiently on flights, maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- According to the statement by the NAC, the software is expected to increase the quality of work and bring positive changes in NAC’s working environment.
Why it matters:
- They system will help NAC take care of its inventory and expiration date of aircraft spare parts.
- It will also help keep track of training, roster and crew management, including flight safety, quality assurance and document management system.
- NAC Faces Losses as Airbus Sagarmatha Remains Grounded
- NAC will Soon Fly to Osaka, Seoul and Riyadh
- Nepal Airlines Frantically Looking For Capable Pilots as New Aircrafts Lie Idle
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Yamaha Fazer 25 Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Fazer 25 price in Nepal is Rs. 4.14 Lakhs. Yamaha Fazer 25 is…
Xiaomi 13 Lite with Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, Dual Front Camera to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Xiaomi 13 Lite is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone has a…
Xiaomi 13 Pro Pre-Booking Starts on March 23 in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Pre-booking for Xiaomi 13 Pro will begin on March 23, 2023. Xiaomi 13 Pro…