- Upper Tamakoshi, Kulekhani III, Upper Trishuli A and Sanjen Rasuwagadhi hydropower companies will be major sources of hydropower.
- Similarly, Upper Sanjen is to generate 14.8 MW power, while Sanjen will generate 14.5 MW.
- NEA has estimated that around 1000MW of power will be linked to the national grid in coming three years. While private sectors are planning to complete around 1500 MW in one and half years.
Why it matters:
- With this, Nepal can be self reliant in the coming years.
What they are saying:
- Spokesperson at Energy Ministry, Dr Ganesh Neupane, said the Upper Tamakoshi hydropower project would be completed by coming mid-November.
- Independent Energy Producers’ Association Nepal Chairman Shailendra Guragain said among the projects of 3,500 MW capacity, 70 percent are in construction phase.
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Project to Miss its Deadline of This July
- NEA Approves Draft PPA For Trishuli-1 Hydropower Project
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…