- Upper Tamakoshi, Kulekhani III, Upper Trishuli A and Sanjen Rasuwagadhi hydropower companies will be major sources of hydropower.
- Similarly, Upper Sanjen is to generate 14.8 MW power, while Sanjen will generate 14.5 MW.
- NEA has estimated that around 1000MW of power will be linked to the national grid in coming three years. While private sectors are planning to complete around 1500 MW in one and half years.
Why it matters:
- With this, Nepal can be self reliant in the coming years.
What they are saying:
- Spokesperson at Energy Ministry, Dr Ganesh Neupane, said the Upper Tamakoshi hydropower project would be completed by coming mid-November.
- Independent Energy Producers’ Association Nepal Chairman Shailendra Guragain said among the projects of 3,500 MW capacity, 70 percent are in construction phase.
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Project to Miss its Deadline of This July
- NEA Approves Draft PPA For Trishuli-1 Hydropower Project
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Yatri Electric Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for the Yatri electric bikes in Nepal. Yatri Motorcycles,…
Yatri Project One Priced Hiked: Base Variant Now Costs Rs. 5.65 Lakhs in Nepal!Yatri Project One has increased the price for its base variant in Nepal. The Nepali-EV…
Deal Alert: Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Gets a Massive Price Drop in Nepal!Samsung has dropped the price of the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G in Nepal by Rs.…