A monthly event called Skill Share is being held in Kathmandu from this month. This event is organized by Clock b Business Innovations to share and learn different skills and ideas related to business and entrepreneurship.
- Skill Share’s first event was held at the end of the month of January.
- Clock b Business Innovations collaborated with Daaqi Pvt. Ltd. to conduct the first session that had about 40 participants.
- The event featured Prisma Advertising CEO Ranjit Acharya who talked on entrepreneurial challenges, ways to produce best-selling products and services as well as the importance of three golden circles of ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ in a business.
- It was followed by Neeraj Pradhan, Director of Corporate Strategy for Commonwealth Joe Coffee Roasters who held an interactive session of competitive advantage for a successful entrepreneurship.
In the coming days:
- Future events will focus on helping the attendees to learn various lessons including entrepreneurial mindset, leadership, storytelling and photography.
- Bijendra Shah of Daaqi said, “The participants can learn about basic foundations for entrepreneurial mindset and managing money in this session. We all don’t have enough time to go to universities to learn about every art and skill, so we have designed this event to provide at least the basic understanding of these important life skills.”
The event will be held at Kaffe Codes, Central Business Park, Thapathali.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro: Samsung Introduces a New Pro SmartwatchAt the Unpacked 2022 event on August 10, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.…
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 with Temperature Sensor and Bigger Battery UnveiledSamsung unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series, its latest Android smartwatches, at Samsung…
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with 24-bit Hi-Fi and Enhanced ANC Launching Soon in NepalAlong with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z flip 4, Samsung also…