- The projects that have been affected are 130 MW Budhi Gandaki ‘A’ and 260 MW Budhi Gandaki ‘B’ and 350 MW Dudhkoshi.
- The Budhi Gandaki projects were to be developed by Naulo Nepal Hydro Electric Pvt Ltd, a company backed by Indian financing while the Dudhkoshi project was given to KBR India Infra Pvt Ltd.
- The ministry has given them letters on August 21 to present their financial closure reports and draft Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) at the earliest.
- But the companies could not present important documents such as the proof of registration of a company, projects’ financial closure report and a draft of the power purchase agreement.
- Naulo Nepal received its license in 2008 and KVR Infra in 2010.
- Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Project to Miss its Deadline of This July
- PM Oli wants to Revive Budhigandaki Hydropower Project
- Local Government to Issue Licenses for Hydropower Projects
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…
Redmi 10A Review: Is It Better Than the Redmi 9A?Pros Good display Nice rear camera Solid build Cons Performance could be better MIUI still…
JBL Flip 6 with IP67 Rating and 20W Output Available in Nepal for PreorderJBL Flip 6 is now available in Nepal for preorder. The Flip 6 is the…