Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) is working on an urgent maintenance work at 70MW Middle Marsyangdi Hydropower, reports The Kathmandu Post. Currently the project has 400 people who are working round the clock.
- NEA, in a press release, said that repairs are being done to manage the risks of erosion on the left side of the dam. For this, they are building a protection wall at the left side of the dam.
- Further, they are also working on maintenance works on the power house as well.
- The power plant’s operation that was stopped from Thursday is planned to resume on March 1.
- However, there will not be any power cuts. Because despite the loss of energy from the crucial power plant, NEA has said that it will use Kulekhani I and Kulekhani II Hydropower Projects at full capacity to prevent power cuts.
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- NEA’s Plans to Diversify Energy Mix in a State of Suspension
- NEA Approves Draft PPA for Trishuli-1 Hydropower Project
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…