Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) is working on an urgent maintenance work at 70MW Middle Marsyangdi Hydropower, reports The Kathmandu Post. Currently the project has 400 people who are working round the clock.
- NEA, in a press release, said that repairs are being done to manage the risks of erosion on the left side of the dam. For this, they are building a protection wall at the left side of the dam.
- Further, they are also working on maintenance works on the power house as well.
- The power plant’s operation that was stopped from Thursday is planned to resume on March 1.
- However, there will not be any power cuts. Because despite the loss of energy from the crucial power plant, NEA has said that it will use Kulekhani I and Kulekhani II Hydropower Projects at full capacity to prevent power cuts.
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- NEA’s Plans to Diversify Energy Mix in a State of Suspension
- NEA Approves Draft PPA for Trishuli-1 Hydropower Project
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Vivo Y55 with Snapdragon 680 Launched in NepalVivo has launched the recently announced Vivo Y55 in Nepal. This is a 4G variant,…
Satellite Operator Kacific To Improve Broadband Internet Access in NepalKacific Broadband Satellites Group (Kacific), a satellite operator providing a high-speed broadband internet service, has…
Lectro Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for Lectro electric cycles in Nepal. Nimbus International Company…