Are you looking for a cheap alternative to GoPro Hero? If so then you’re in for a treat. Xiaomi just released a new Mi 4K Action camera. The camera is aimed at sport-enthusiast and thrill seekers. After dominating the mid-range smartphone market, Xiaomi is expanding its horizon. This camera will go head-on against the popular GoPro Hero 6. Mi 4K Action Camera price in Nepal is Rs. 24,999.
Mi 4K Action camera is powered by Ambarella A12S75 processor. The entire build is lightweight, supporting minimalistic design. It has 2.4-inch touch-screen display. The camera is 7 Glass Lens with f/2.8 aperture and Sony IMX317 sensor. It supports up to 4K image and video recording at nine different modes. 145 large wide-angle lenses will capture everything you need. The internal storage is 64GB which is expandable via microSD.
SEE ALSO: GoPro Camera Price in Nepal
Additionally, it features 6-axis electronic image stabilization, 3-axis gyroscope, and accelerometer. Recordings & images will be smoother and clean with 3D motion noise reduction. Furthermore, users can record time-lapse, slow-motion and loop recording. The entire device is powered by 1450 mAh; with up to 2 hours battery life.
Mi 4K Action Camera Key Specifications
- Camera Display – 2.4-inch Touch display
- Camera – 7 Glass Lens system with f/2.8
- Sensor – Sony IMX 317
- Processor – Ambarella A12S75
- Image Resolution – 3840 x 2160, Widescreen
- Video Resolution – 3840 x 2160, Widescreen, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Memory – 64GB, microSD support
- Features – 6-axis electronic image stabilization, slow-motion, time-lapse, 3-axis gyroscope and accelerometer, 3Dzmotion noise reduction, Loop recording
- Additional Features – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB
- Battery – Removable 1450 mAh
Mi 4K Action Camera Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999
Mi 4K Action Camera is a mid-range camera. It has most of the features best suited for an active lifestyle. The camera is portable in size, with multiple functionalities. Unlike other cameras, it takes a different approach to provide powerful performance at reasonable costs. It does seem like Xiaomi is catching up to GoPro. As it supports time lapse, slow motion, loop shooting, etc just like GoPro.
For me, Mi 4K Action Camera is a reasonable alternative to GoPro series at half the cost. Though Xiaomi is behind the giants like GoPro, they are definitely headed in right direction.
Point to be noted, while some report Mi 4K Action Camera to be water-proof, there is no definitive information on Xiaomi’s own website.