In an effort to attract foreign students to India, MereExams has tied up with Nepalese Students Helping Hands (NSHH) & African Student Association in India to provide proper career & education guidance to these students, reports NewsBarons.
- MereExams is an ed-tech startup in India which serves as a guidance and college discovery platform. It addresses the student’s needs from school-level to higher education thus empowers students and parents to take better decisions.
- The team from MereExams will help out students through webinars, online support on the website and via call regarding the type of university, courses, stream to choose, opportunities in the discipline, when to apply, fee structure, and other academic related queries etc.
- This would benefit approximately 30,000 students who come to India in search of quality education.
- With the recent development, students from Nepal and Africa can reach out to MereExams through Nepalese Students Helping Hands (NSHH) and African Student Association in India.
- According to Karan Sachdeva, Co-founder, MereExams, the objective of the tie-up with NSHH and African Student Association is to address the issues faced by the students and provide proper guidance.
- He informed that with the tie-up they aim to make India the next education hub.
- Kushu Kumar Mandal, President of NSHH, informed that the organized felt a need for a genuine platform where the students could be guided in a proper way and thus tied up with MereExams.
- He further informed that one-day workshop was held in Nepal during which the team of MereExams addressed queries of all the students and parents and guided them via one-on-one interactions and later even via messages and calls.
- According to Samuel Abiye Jack, President – African Students Association, the tie-up with MereExams will help students with unbiased judgment in educational opportunities, career growth and which path they should opt for. This is critical as students from Africa faced real trouble which they couldn’t cope with.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Launched with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 ChipsetToday, at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event 2022, Samsung unveiled its fourth-generation foldable smartphones, the Samsung…
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched: Will This Launch in Nepal?Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has officially launched in India. After months of speculations and spy…
“We will register inDriver under legal entities in Nepal when we start doing business here.” — Pavit NandaIn the last few years, the market for ride-hailing (also popularly known as ride-sharing) services…