The government has announced to establish Madan Bhandari Science and Technology Academy. The academy is to be established for International academic excellence in the field of science and technology.
- The announcement of the academy was made by Finance Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada while reading out the budget in the joint meeting of the Federal Parliaments.
- According to the budget, the government has allocated Rs. 134 billion for the education sector, including science and technology.
- Similarly, additional Rs. 840 million was allocated for the operation of technical classes in community schools.
- Likewise, University Grant Commission (UGC) will get Rs. 14.36 billion for improving the quality of education of government colleges.
- Meanwhile, the government has allocated Rs. 56.41 billion for the health sector in its annual budget.
Nepal Becomes One of the First to Get the New OnePlus Nord N20 SEThe newly launched OnePlus Nord N20 SE is already available for pre-order in Nepal. The…
Tecno Pova Neo with Helio G25 to Launch Soon in NepalTecno has teased the launch of Tecno Pova Neo in Nepal. The device was first…
You Can Now Pre-Order 13-inch MacBook Pro with M2 in NepalApple’s updated MacBook Pro 13 for 2022 with M2 is now available for pre-order in…