Lava has launched a new phone in Nepal, the Lava Z3. It is another entry-level phone from the company.
Lava Z3 price in Nepal is Rs. 12,999 (2/32GB) and Rs. 13,999 (3/32GB). The phone is available for purchase at mobile retail stores across the country.
In this article, we will discuss the specifications and features of Lava Z3.
Lava Z3 Specifications
- Body: 164.5 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS, 1600 x 720 pixels, 263 ppi
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A25
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2/3GB RAM 32GB storage, expandable up to 512GB
- OS: Android 11, Stock Android
- Rear Camera: 8MP AF Dual AI camera with LED flash, 1.12µm pixel, F 2.0
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery
- USB: USB Type-C
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), 3.5mm headphone jack, accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Striped Blue, Striped Cyan
Lava Z3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 12,999 (2/32GB) | Rs. 13,999 (3/32GB)
Lava Z3 Overview
The Lava Z3 has a textured plastic back with a stripe pattern. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear and the speaker is also placed on the bottom of the rear panel.
The power and volume buttons are placed on the right side of the device, while the left side only has a SIM card tray. Likewise, the bottom houses a 3.5mm headphone jack, a mic, and a USB-C port.
It has a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display with 263 ppi density. It is an HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600×720 and 16M colors.
All the processing is handled by the MediaTek Helio A25 chipset. The chipset has an Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
The device comes with 2/3GB RAM and 32GB storage. It supports a microSD card of up to 512GB.
On the rear, it features an 8MP AF Dual AI main camera. For selfies, it has a 5MP front-facing camera.
Battery and OS
The Z3 includes a 5000mAh battery with no fast charging support. In terms of software, it runs on stock Android 11.
Lava Z3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Lava Z3 price in Nepal is Rs. 12,999 (2/32GB) and Rs. 13,999 (3/32GB). The phone is available for purchase at mobile retail stores across the country.
|Lava Z3||Price in Nepal|
Lava Z3 is a budget phone from Lava. It features an entry-level processor in Helio A25, a decent 6.5-inch hd+ display, and a 5000mah battery. Likewise, it provides dual cameras on the rear. Overall, it has average specifications for the price.
What do you think about Lava Z3? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review video of the Poco M5 in Nepali.