The Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) has set up 16 CCTV cameras and free Wi-Fi zones at four different public places.
- Free Wi-Fi service has been set up in Chhaku Paku Mandir (Baneshwor Park), Sano Gaucharan, Thapa Gaun Chowk and Seto Ganesh Mandir in Buddhanagar.
- The CCTV cameras have been set up along a 1 kilometer stretch from Simrik Pool of Rudramati River to Ratna Rajya School of KMC-10.
- A program was held at KMC ward-10, on 24th Jan, Wednesday where Mayor Bidya Sundar Shakya announced the said facilities.
What they are saying:
- “Apart from making our metropolis prosperous, we also need to make our city more secure and managed. I am ever committed to this task,” Shakya said at the event.
- “We were able to nab four thieves and hit and run suspects, thanks to those cameras,” he said, adding that the additional security cameras will further strengthen public safety and help curb sexual harassments and drug-related crimes.
- Rajkumar KC, chairperson of KMC-10, also said the entire ward will be equipped with CCTV cameras within a year.
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch Confirmed for Nepal: But When Will It Arrive?Suzuki Avenis 125 is coming soon to Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Dell Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsDell is an American brand that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products…
Changan Alsvin Review: Impression Made!Pros Premium and Luxurious Styling Mileage-Focused Performance All-Black Premium Interiors with Stiched FInish Aggressive Pricing…