The Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) is in the process of constructing smart parking in order to systematize the traffic system in the valley.
- In the first phase, parking lot will be constructed in New Road.
- According to Chief of KMC Public Private Partnership Mahesh Kafle, the construction of the smart parking lots in other parts of the valley will be based on the effectiveness of the first phase.
- The smart parking would be state of the art and the vehicle owners can ensure their parking areas prior to reaching their parking areas.
- The sensors would examine the vehicles for their regestration number and only the registered vehicles could be parked in the smart parking site, according to KMC.
- KMC to Launch Free WiFi Service at Heritage Sites
- KMC’s New Idea to Curb Pollution: Vending Machines For Waste Management
- KMC Starts Free Wi-Fi zones and CCTV Surveillance in a Few Places
2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland Debuts in Nepal: Facelifted Electric Marvel!HIGHLIGHTS Tesla Model 3 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 1.35 Crore. It claims a…
Honor Mobile Price in Nepal (February 2024 Updated)Honor is a Chinese smartphone brand majority owned by a state-owned company in Shenzhen. When…
Nepali Citizens can Now get an Indian SIM CardHIGHLIGHTS Nepalese citizens are now eligible to get an Indian SIM card. To obtain, citizens…