Khalti, a digital wallet app, has been trending as top app on Google Play with 100,000 installations. Khalti offers features like mobile top-up, ADSL payment, Khanepani bill payment, movie/hotel booking and Worldlink bill payment to name a few.
- The app was initially introduced on January 26, 2017.
- Shortly after one year of the app’s launch, it has received 100,000 downloads on Play Store and over 10,000 installations on iTunes Store.
- The app hit the milestone shortly after one year of its launch in the Nepali market.
What they are saying:
- Amit Agrawal, CEO at Janaki Technology shared on Facebook, “Did you check which is the top app in Nepal today on Google Play store?
Khalti above all. #MadeWithLoveInNepal
What a way to start my morning with!
If you haven’t download Khalti digital wallet yet, what are you waiting for ?”
- “Just came to know that Khalti has topped the charts in iOS too.” He added later.
- Get 25% Off on Movie Tickets Bought via Khalti
- Khalti Android app Downloaded Over 50 Thousand Times
- Khalti Partners with Oyo For Seamless Booking
Thanks for being with us. Keep reading such articles on TechLekh!
Big News: McDonald’s Launches Delivery Service in Nepal with FoodmanduHIGHLIGHTS McDonald’s has partnered with Foodmandu to exclusively deliver its menu items in Nepal. Nepali…
Honda Aviator 110 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Aviator price in Nepal is Rs. 2.35 Lakhs. It is available in a…
Honda Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Unicorn 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.08 Lakhs. It comes in Black,…