Khalti, a digital wallet app, has been trending as top app on Google Play with 100,000 installations. Khalti offers features like mobile top-up, ADSL payment, Khanepani bill payment, movie/hotel booking and Worldlink bill payment to name a few.
- The app was initially introduced on January 26, 2017.
- Shortly after one year of the app’s launch, it has received 100,000 downloads on Play Store and over 10,000 installations on iTunes Store.
- The app hit the milestone shortly after one year of its launch in the Nepali market.
What they are saying:
- Amit Agrawal, CEO at Janaki Technology shared on Facebook, “Did you check which is the top app in Nepal today on Google Play store?
Khalti above all. #MadeWithLoveInNepal
What a way to start my morning with!
If you haven’t download Khalti digital wallet yet, what are you waiting for ?”
- “Just came to know that Khalti has topped the charts in iOS too.” He added later.
- Get 25% Off on Movie Tickets Bought via Khalti
- Khalti Android app Downloaded Over 50 Thousand Times
- Khalti Partners with Oyo For Seamless Booking
Thanks for being with us. Keep reading such articles on TechLekh!
Entry-Level Benco V62 with Unisoc SC9832e Processor Launched in NepalMobile brand Benco today launched Benco V62, its new entry-level smartphone, in Nepal. The Benco…
Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds Launched in NepalNepali brand Purple has launched its first TWS named Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds in…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening on August 22 in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…