On the occasion of its sixth anniversary on February 1, 2023, Khalti, an online payment service provider in Nepal, launched its subscription-based loyalty program called Khalti Membership.
Named Khalti Club and Khalti Pro, Khalti users can choose one of the two paid plans to get special offers under Khalti Membership.
For Rs. 399 (including VAT), Khalti users can subscribe to the Khalti Club plan for a year. Khalti Membership can get users the following benefits:
- Up to Rs. 1,000 cashback on movies and event tickets for 10 months (Rs. 100 each month)
- Double Khalti points than a normal Khalti users
- Rs. 100 discount on Bluebook renewal service
Membership to the plan can get users up to Rs. 1,000 in cashback on movies and event tickets, double Khalti points than regular Khalti users, as well as a discount on Bluebook renewal service. The 1,000 rupees cashback is limited to Rs. 100 each month for 10 months.
Khalti Pro is a more premium yearly subscription plan that costs Rs. 599 (including VAT), which will get users additional exclusive benefits. The benefits include:
- 2% cashback on self-mobile top-up (same number as Khalti ID)
- Cashback of up to Rs. 1,000 on movies and event tickets for 10 months (Rs. 100 each month)
- Double Khalti points on payment than a regular user
- Free money transfer to the saved bank account
- Free money transfer to five other bank accounts in a month
In addition to the offers of Khalti Club, Khalti Pro users will get more special benefits, such as 2% cashback on self-mobile top-up (same number as Khalti ID), free money transfers to saved bank accounts, and free five transfers to other banks each month.
How to Subscribe to Khalti Membership?
The Khalti Membership subscription plan is for KYC-verified Khalti users only. If you’re a Khalti user, you can follow the steps below to subscribe to any of the Khalti Membership.
- Signup/Login to Khalti.
- Tap on Khalti Club / Khalti Pro banners available above the featured services section on the home screen.
- Fill up the required details
- Proceed to pay
- After the payment, your subscription will be activated instantly.
Khalti Membership is an auto-renewal process, meaning it will automatically renew the subscription after it ends. If you want to cancel the auto-renewal process, you need to cancel the subscription by following the steps below.
- Signup/Login to Khalti
- Go to your Khalti profile
- Click on your Membership subscription.
- Tap on Cancel subscription.
ALSO READ: Voxcrow Celebrates 5 Years of Success
Vianet Introduces XGS-PON Technology, Offering up to 2 Gbps Symmetrical Internet SpeedsHIGHLIGHTS Vianet announces XGS Extreme internet package. The package has two plans: symmetrical 1Gbps and…
Yamaha Saluto Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Saluto 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 2.46 Lakhs. Yamaha Saluto comes with…
Khaanpin Launches Foodloop, Corporate Bulk Food Delivery ServiceHIGHLIGHTS Khaanpin launches a new vertical called Foodloop. Foodloop is a corporate bulk food delivery…