Apple’s iPhone SE gets a price drop to Rs. 49,500 from Rs. 58,000 in the 16GB model and Rs. 62,500 from Rs. 71,000 in the 64GB model from Oliz Store, Nepal. iPhone SE is an upgrade to iPhone 5s and boasts the same specs as of the iPhone 6s.
iPhone SE rocks a 4-inch Retina display. Under the hood, the phone is powered by an A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, with a Touch ID fingerprint sensor. It features a 12MP iSight primary Camera and a FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash. It runs on iOS 9 and uses iCloud as it’s online storage facility. The video control is up to the mark as it can shoot up to 4k resolution video at 30 fps and slow-motion video at 240 fps. The 16GB model can be of some issue for the 4k video shoot as it consumes more space. Therefore, opting for a 64GB model might be a good decision in this case.
iPhone SE Key Specifications
- Display – 4.0 inches, LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Apple A9
- CPU – Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- GPU – PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Platform – iOS 9
- Memory – 16/64GB internal storage, 2GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, [email protected], face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
iPhone SE Price in Nepal
iPhone SE (16GB) Price in Nepal: Rs.
iPhone SE (64GB) Price in Nepal: Rs.
iPhone SE (where SE stands for Standard Edition) is purely designed for those people who prefer a smaller screen over the big screen iPhone but with good internal specifications. The phone gives a nostalgic feeling of the good old iPhone when they were rocking the market with the compact size and the powerful hardware. The price cut is a good offer for those who prefer a small screen with top-notch internal hardware. If you guys want to level up your old iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s, keeping the same compactness I would definitely recommend you to go for iPhone SE.