“Information Security Response Team Nepal” or Infosec Nepal has been established to counter risks in the Cyberspace by a group of IT experts in Nepal.
Infosec Nepal Chairman Mr. Chiranjibi Adhikari said, “Infosec was formed with the main objective to provide immediate assistance in case of mishaps and make the stakeholders concerned aware about the challenges.”
Infosec Nepal’s objectives are:
- Improve Information Security Awareness level
- Coordinate national and international efforts towards promoting Information Security
- Best practices and creating trust among the cyber world
- Promoting and supporting a trusted e-transactions environment, and
- Growing Information Security Skills and capacity building
For more details click here.
Samsung’s New Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Launching in September First Week in NepalIn the first week of September, Samsung will debut the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro,…
Launching Next Month: Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 with Temperature Sensor and Bigger BatterySamsung is set to launch Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series in the first week of…
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with 24-bit Hi-Fi to be Launched in September in NepalThe recently announced Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is set to be launched in Nepal…