“Information Security Response Team Nepal” or Infosec Nepal has been established to counter risks in the Cyberspace by a group of IT experts in Nepal.
Infosec Nepal Chairman Mr. Chiranjibi Adhikari said, “Infosec was formed with the main objective to provide immediate assistance in case of mishaps and make the stakeholders concerned aware about the challenges.”
Infosec Nepal’s objectives are:
- Improve Information Security Awareness level
- Coordinate national and international efforts towards promoting Information Security
- Best practices and creating trust among the cyber world
- Promoting and supporting a trusted e-transactions environment, and
- Growing Information Security Skills and capacity building
For more details click here.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Review: Best Compact PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Durable Build Consistent Performance Camera versatility Compactness Cons Main camera could…
Vianet Introduces XGS-PON Technology, Offering up to 2 Gbps Symmetrical Internet SpeedsHIGHLIGHTS Vianet announces XGS Extreme internet package. The package has two plans: symmetrical 1Gbps and…
Yamaha Saluto Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Saluto 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 2.46 Lakhs. Yamaha Saluto comes with…