Infocus Nepal is ready to launch their latest flagship phone, M812i through its sole distributor Prism Technologies in Nepal. The smartphone is all set to launch within this month of April with an expected price of below Rs. 23,000.
Build with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD FHD display, InFocus M812i flaunts an aluminum unibody chassis that provides the phone a stylish look. It comes with a dual SIM card slot and is 4G LTE compatible, which means users can enjoy 4G speed on it.
Under the hood of InFocus M812i, you will find a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU clocked at 2.5Ghz. The phone comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM which can be further expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD to store all your files securely.
Latest in Gadgets: Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3 and Xiaomi Notebook Air 12.5 Launched in Nepal
The InFocus M812i features a 13MP primary camera with a dual tone LED flash and also has an 8MP front camera. The primary camera features Continuous Flashlight Shot, 4X Digital Zoom, Aperture 2.0. Talking about the UI, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with an Inlife UI theme. Backing up the device is a non-removable battery of 2900mAH.
Connectivity wise the phone includes all the standards like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG, Headphones, FM radio. Senor-wise the phones has Magnetometer/Compass, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
InFocus M812i Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD display
- Resolution –1080 x 1920 pixels (~403ppi pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- CPU – Quad-core (4×2.5 GHz)
- OS –Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot up to 128 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera –13MP, Continuous Flashlight Shot, 4X Digital Zoom, Aperture 2.0
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, Aperture 1.8
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion Polymer 2900 mAh battery
- Sensors – Magnetometer/Compass, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.