Laxmi Hyundai, the authorized distributor of Hyundai motors in Nepal, has launched its new model, Hyundai Verna 2017 in Nepal. Originally launched over a decade before, Hyundai Verna was overdue for an update. So this year the Korean Automobile Manufacturer Company, Hyundai, has launched the new five-seater sedan Hyundai Verna, which is now available in Nepal at a competitive price of Rs. 42,56,000.
The new Verna 2017 is based on the K2 platform, which is same as the Hyundai Elantra and 50% of the body structure is made from the advanced high strength steel, so it is more rigid than before. In dimension, the new Verna is 30mm longer in wheelbase and 60mm longer in length. The width of new Verna is also increased by 29mm whereas the height has been maintained same as that of old Verna.
Talking about design, the new Verna gets the ‘Cascading’ front grill, bigger headlamps housing, and attractive 16-inch alloy wheels. To the rare, thanks to the new sleek, split wraparound tail lamps and increased width, the new Verna looks much wider than the previous model. Also, the dual-tone bumper reduces some of the visual bulk from the rear.
On the inside, the main change that Hyundai has brought this time in Verna is the dashboard. The entire dashboard has been angled towards the driver. The handling features have been improved with the leather-wrapped light steering wheels. Other features that you get in new Verna 2017 is upgraded 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple car play and Android Auto which comes with the IPS display.
To the rear, it comes with the rear camera with dynamic guidelines. In addition to that, it comes with the ultimate sound system, cooled glovebox, sunroof, passive keyless entry with push-button engine start-stop, automatic headlamps, 6 airbags and ventilated seats that prevents you from the sweaty back. To the rear seats, the legroom has been increased by 40mm and the marginal increase in shoulder room as well, thanks to the longer wheelbase. The boot space has now increased to 480 liters.
The new Hyundai Verna 2017 is now powered by 1582cc CRDi 1.6 E (diesel) engine that pumps out the max power of 126.4 bhp @ 4000 rpm and max torque of 260 Nm @ 3000, which makes the new Verna 2017 more powerful and fast than the previous outgoing model. With the fuel tank capacity of 45 liters, Hyundai Verna has managed to maintain its mileage of 20.6 kmpl in the highway, which is one kind of best option for long distance cruising. The company has also claimed that it will provide the mileage of 16 kmpl in the city area.
To the safety, this time the Verna 2017 has gives its 100% to maintain the safety of its passengers. Now Verna comes with the Dual channel ABS(Antilock Breaking System), central locking, 6 airbags, rear seat belts, seat belts warning, door ajar warning, crash sensor, power door locks, child safety locks etc. Another great update with the Verna is suspension with a change in hydraulic wheels stopper and angle of shock.
The new Hyundai Verna 2017 is now available in 6 colors in Nepal: Star Dust, Fiery Red, Phantom Black, Sleek Silver, Polar White, Flame Orange and Siena Brown.
With just Rs. 42,56,000 for Hyundai Verna 2017 and its unique features, has Hyundai managed to compete in with its rivals: Honda City, Suzuki Ciaz, New Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento, Nissan Sunny, etc. in the Nepalese market? Well to know, stay connected with us for an in-depth review.
Hyundai Verna 2017 Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 1582cc
- Power : 126.2 bph @ 4000rpm
- Torque : 260 Nm @ 3000rpm
- Mileage(city) : 16 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 6-speed manual
- Transmission : Manual (automatic in option)
- ABS : Combined ABS
- Fuel Type : Petrol and Diseal
- Ground Clearance : 165mm
Hyundai Verna Price in Nepal (2017 Edition): Rs. 42,56,000
For further information about new Hyundai Verna 2017, please can contact Laxmi Hyundai.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…