Hyundai Tucson is now available in Nepal.
Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Hyundai vehicles in Nepal, has announced the launch of its most-anticipated premium SUV.
Hyundai Tucson debuts in a “Sensuous Sportiness” avatar. It brings in fresh designs along with the spirit of Hyundai innovations.
As for the pricing, the Hyundai Tucson price in Nepal starts at Rs. 89.96 Lakhs.
Interestingly, Hyundai Nepal is expanding its portfolio in the premium SUV segment. Tucson will be added alongside Santa Fe and Palisade as its premium offering.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the Hyundai Tucson in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Hyundai Tucson Specifications
- 2.0L MPi Petrol Engine
- 2.0L CRDi Diesel Engine
- Emission Standard: EURO6
- Displacement: 1999 cc
- Dimension: 4980 x 1850 x 1655 mm
- Wheelbase: 2670 mm
- Max Power:
- 156 PS @ 6200 rpm in Petrol
- 186 PS @ 4000rpm in Diesel
- Max Torque:
- 192.21 Nm @ 4000rpm in Petrol
- 417 Nm @ 1750-2750 rpm in Diesel
- 6-Speed MT / 6-Speed AT in Petrol
- 8-Speed AT in Diesel
- Drive Type: FWD / AWD
- Top Speed: 191Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 62 liters
- Mileage: 10-14 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 225/60 R17 (Alloy) – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 225/55 R18 (Alloy) – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, ESP
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Multi-Link
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 620 liters
- Ground Clearance: 181 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1429 – 1610 kg
- Colors: White, Silver, Gray, Red, and Black
Hyundai Tucson Price in Nepal: Rs. 89,96,000 – Rs. 1,34,96,000
Hyundai Tucson Overview
Hyundai Tucson sports a fresh and futuristic design, setting trends as the most dynamic SUV. Moreover, it embodies a strong muscular stance with a robust feel to it.
Tucson gets an aggressive dark chrome radiation grille.
Adding to that aesthetics, it comes with a parametric hidden LED Light along with grille-integrated LED DRLs.
There are prominent creases all around the SUV. Interestingly, these character lines and rear wheel arches offering a sharp yet unique SUV styling.
Finally, it comes with wide proportions LED rear combination of lamps making it stand out from the crowd.
Additionally, Hyundai Tucson comes in White, Silver, Gray, Red, and Black.
Hyundai Tucson will be available in: 2.0L MPi Petrol engine and 2.0L CRDi Diesel Engine.
Talking about the 2.0L MPi Petrol Engine, it can generate a max power of 156PS at 6200rpm and a max torque of 192.21Nm at 4000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to either a 6-speed Manual or 6-speed Automatic transmission.
Similarly, the 2.0L CRDi Diesel Engine can generate a max power of 183PS at 4000rpm and a max torque of 417Nm at 1750-2750rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to an 8-speed Automatic transmission.
It sports multi-drive mode: Snow, Mud, and Sand.
Here is a quick list of features in the new Hyundai Tucson.
Hyundai Tucson Feature Highlights
- Two 2.0L Engine Options
- Exquisitely Modern Styling
- Signature Hexagonal Grille with Metallic Chrome Finish
- Redesigned HID Headlamp with New LED DRLs
- Sharp LED Rear Combination Lamps with High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Dual Mufflers
- Chrome-Coated Beltline Molding and Outdoor Handles
- 8-inch Floating LCD Infotainment System
- Artificial Leather Dashboard
- Automatic AC System
- Steering Mounted Controls with Cruise Control
- Multi-Drive Modes
- Leather Seats with Ventilation Feature
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Smart Tail Gate
- 10-way Driver Adjustable Seat
- HTRAC All-Wheel Drive
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
Hyundai Tucson Price in Nepal and Availability
Hyundai Tucson price in Nepal starts at Rs. 89.96 Lakhs to Rs. 1.34 Crore. Moreover, it is available in two trim options across four different variants.
Additionally, Hyundai Nepal officially unveiled the new Tucson via a Facebook live event.
|Hyundai Tucson||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Hyundai Tucson||GLS – 2WD MT Petrol||Rs. 8996000|
|Hyundai Tucson||GLS – 2WD AT Petrol||Rs. 10796000|
|Hyundai Tucson||GLX – 2WD AT Petrol||Rs. 11496000|
|Hyundai Tucson||GLX – 4WD AT Diesel||Rs. 13496000|
Talking about its availability, it is now available across all Hyundai showrooms in Nepal.
Hyundai Tucson rivals Jeep Compass, Toyota Rav4, and Kia Sportage.
Interestingly, Hyundai Nepal has rejuvenated its SUV line-up to address the growing demand for luxury SUVs.
Also, watch our review of Proton Saga in Nepali.