One of the most popular Australian motorcycle brands, Hunter is now available in Nepal. Recently arrived, HUNTER has introduced its three models Daytona 350i, Cafe Racer 350i and Sniper TT 350X in the Nepali market.
The price in Nepal for Daytona 350i, Cafe Racer 350i and Sniper TT 350X is set Rs. 6,30,000, Rs. 6,00,000 and Rs. 6,00,000 respectively. Pre-booking of these bikes has been started. In order to book these bikes, people can visit the Hunter showroom.
Hunter was introduced on 29th Aug 2017 at NADA Auto Show in Nepal. Mainly focusing on public interest and demand, Rai Motors (the authorized distributor of Hunter bikes in Nepal) has introduced these three models in Nepal with worth the price. Hunter has managed to cover all the motorbikes design from sports, cafe racer to the cruiser. Hunter’s showroom and service center are located at Balwatar, Kathmandu.
Hunter Bikes in Nepal
Hunter Daytona 350i
Hunter Daytona 350i is an excellent bike for learners. With a low weight and low power, it makes learning the basics rather simple and a great stepping stone for a cruiser later in life. Daytona 350i is offering a twin cylinder, 320cc engine that is good for 22.8 bhp @ 8000 rpm and 22 Nm of torque @ 6500 rpm.
Hunter Daytona 350i comes with 15 liters fuel tank that looks amazing from every possible angle. The company has also claimed that it can deliver the mileage up to 25 kmpl in city. Even with 180 kgs of body weight, this bike has managed to maintain its top speed of 130 kmph.
Hunter Daytona 350i Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,30,000
Hunter Cafe Racer 350i
Hunter Cafe Racer 350i is one of the most attracting models among all the Hunter bikes available in Nepal. The price in Nepal for Hunter Cafe Racer 350i in Nepal is set Rs. 6,00,000 but the company is also providing the discount offer of Rs. 25,000 in this bike which brings the actual value of Rs. 5,75,000 for this bike.
Cafe Racer 350i is powered by water-cooled parallel twin cylinder 320cc that pumps out the max power of 25 bhp @ 8500 rpm and max torque of 23 Nm @ 6500 rpm. It comes with 14 liters fuel tank and provides the mileage up to 25 kmpl in city. The body weight is 160 kgs. The engine is equipped with EFI(Electronic Fuel Injected) system.
Hunter Cafe Racer 350i Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,00,000
Hunter Sniper TT 350x
Sniper TT 350x, the better it sounds, the better it looks. I don’t there is any comparison the segment with this bike. With the price value of just Rs. 6,00,000, this bike offers you those every thrill that a speed rider is looking for. With a better exhaust sound in sporty looks and aerodynamic design, Sniper TT 350x is available with water-cooled parallel twin overhead cam 4 stroke EFI engine. The bike is powered by the max power of 30 bhp @ 8500 rpm and max torque of 23 Nm @ 6500 rpm.
This bike comes with 5 manual transmission gearbox and 16 liters fuel tank that is capable to give the mileage up to 25 kmpl in city. Breaking system is built with a double disk at front tyre and single disk at rear tyre. The only thing that I think which is a lack in this bike is ABS(Antilock Braking System) as it is faster and highly powered bike. But the company has claimed that the bike will be stable even at high speed with the present braking system of this bike.
Hunter Sniper TT 350x Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,00,000
Who are Hunter’s competitors?
Many international brands like KTM, Benelli, Crossfire, Cross-X, Italjet, Ace British etc are popular brands in Nepal. These brands provide different designs of bikes to the customers. As they are a bit more expensive, maybe Hunter can be the next choice for Nepalese customers who are looking for premium high cc bikes at an affordable price.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…