Gen Next, the authorized distributor of HTC in Nepal has launched HTC U11 Special Edition in Nepal. HTC U11 is a flagship phone from HTC for the year 2017. HTC U11 price in Nepal is Rs. 79,999. Along with the mobile phone, Gen Next is also providing free mobile insurance, Ncell data pack & EMI facility for consumers.
HTC U11 features 5.5 inches, Super LCD Capacitive touch screen. It packs the latest Snapdragon 835 chipset with an Octa-core processor and Adreno 540 GPU. The device comes with an internal storage of 128 GB and supports micro-SD (up to 256 GB). Special Edition version of the U11 comes with 6 GB of RAM and runs on Android Nougat (7.1). Regarding cameras, U11 has a 12MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) & dual-LED flash. And, the front camera is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
This phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and includes sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
HTC U11 Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio), Super LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU – Adreno 540
- Platform – Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Memory – 128 GB internal storage, micro-SD up to 256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors – Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White, Solar Red
HTC U11 Price in Nepal: Rs. 79,999
So, HTC U11 is a major improvement on the HTC U Ultra. HTC U11 looks slick with its gorgeous glossy front and back. It’s a performance monster that can hold up to any other competition regarding performance. Also, U11 has a good camera with a f/1.7 aperture & it’s water resistant too. Another good thing about the U11 is its stereo Boom Sound Speaker. But it’s squeezable frame is not that impressive. Let’s say you won’t be buying HTC U11 for squeezable sides. With 3000 mAh, it will last a day but you’ll have to plug it before the end of the day.
So, HTC U11 is finally a worthy competition from HTC in years to other flagship devices from giants like Samsung & LG.