This shouldn’t come as such a surprise given the extreme popularity of SUVs in Nepal. So, ladies and gentlemen! Honda has announced the launch of the new crossover SUV in Nepal. Honda HR-V (or Honda Hi-rider Revolutionary Vehicle) is the latest addition from Honda, which sits comfortably between likes of Honda WR-V and Honda CR-V.
Theoretically, it should give any potential customers the best of both worlds. Yes, to those who are wondering, Honda HR-V is clash head-on against the ever-popular Hyundai Creta.
If you didn’t read it in the title, Honda HR-V is the new premium crossover in town. How much? Well, the Honda HR-V price in Nepal starts at Rs. 99,00,000. As of this writing, it is only available in CV-T Automatic Transmission.
However, if the premium price took you a step back, don’t worry. Honda HR-V comes with an introductory discount of Rs. 5,00,000. This brings the Honda HR-V introductory price in Nepal at Rs. 94,00,000.
Honda HR-V Engine
Talking about the specs, Honda HR-V is powered by a 1.5-liter i-VTEC petrol engine which is naturally aspirated. This can generate a max power of 175BHP and max torque of 220Nm. Moreover, the engine comes mated to a CVT transmission. As of right now, Honda HR-V is only available in the Automatic Transmission.
However, it will be available in the 1.6-liter i-DTEC Diesel engine in both manual and automatic transmission.
Honda HR-V Overview
Honda HR-V comes with a clever list of interesting features, stylish interiors, and attractive exterior which is neatly packed into one. The exterior design comes with a sharp and edgy look. The large gloss-back treatment in the grille is a nice touch. This kind of gives it a separate appearance. Plus, the amazing paint job is a marvel to behold. Both the front and the rear have that sharp and edgy look. Furthermore, the overall design seems so familiar, yet so very different.
Likewise, the interior gets a huge boost in quality. You get redesigned leather seats with proper cushion and backrest. Furthermore, you will also get a large sunroof, which is typically not seen in this market. In order to summarize, you will get premium features like the adjustable headrest, Smart Entry, One-Touch Lane Change, Automatic Climate Control,
Furthermore, it is things like Honda Sense safety technology, Paddle Shifters, Cruise Control, 4 Airbags. Push Start System, a 7-inch touchscreen, 8-way adjustable driver power seat, Auto LED headlights with Auto Leveling, among others.
2019 Honda HR-V Key Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L i-VTEC Petrol
- Displacement: 1498cc
- Mileage: 20km/l
- Transmission: CVT
- Max Power: 175BHP
- Max Torque: 220Nm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60L
- Ground Clearance: 188mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight: 1180-1320kg
- Boot Space: 470L
- Brakes: Ventilated Disc (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Suspension: McPherson Strut, Coil Spring (Front), Twisted Torsion Beam, Coil Spring(Rear)
- Safety: Airbags, ABS with EBD
Honda HR-V Price in Nepal: Rs. 99,00,000
Again, Honda HR-V seems so familiar, yet so different. Clearly, Honda HR-V falls in the “premium” category. Its main objective is luxury and comfort, but it also takes practicality very seriously. Keeping that in mind, Honda has significantly improved the overall quality in the all-new HR-V.
You will appreciate those improvements in the design, engine, and performance. Moreover, you will also get benefits like large space and easy handling. In the streets of Kathmandu, isn’t that what you really looking for?
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…