Honda H’ness CB350 is now available in Nepal.
Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Honda bikes in Nepal, has launched the highly-anticipated Honda Highness CB350. It features a traditional design, packed alongside a powerful 350cc FI engine and many segment-first features.
As for the new pricing, the Honda H’ness 350 price in Nepal is now Rs. 7.75 Lakhs.
Interestingly, it was available previously for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs. However, the recent increase in tax for two-wheelers has made Honda’s latest offering even more expensive!
According to Honda Nepal, the new pricing are a direct result of the recent tax update for two-wheelers.
While other popular brands are currently in discussion over the price hike, Honda Nepal has gone through with it in its three models: Honda CB350 RS, Honda Highness CB350, and Honda Unicorn.
With that said, let us take a quick look at the Honda H’ness CB350 in Nepal.
Honda H’ness CB350 Specifications
- Engine Type: SOHC, 4-Stroke, FI engine
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 348.36 cc
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 21 PS @ 5500 rpm
- Max Torque: 30 Nm @ 3000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 100 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15-liters
- Mileage: 30-35 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/90-19 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-18 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic and Twin Hydraulic
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 166 mm
- Kerb Weight: 181 kg
- Colors: Red, Green, Black
Honda H’ness CB350 Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,75,000
Honda H’ness CB 350 Overview
The new H’ness looks amazing!
The overall chrome treatment evokes a characteristic blend of old-world design brought into the new world.
It features a more premium design, putting more emphasis on the classic old-world design. The result looks aggressive with a muscular stance.
This feels like true royalty.
On the front, it gets a Full LED Headlamp and Taillamp with Ring Type Side Indicators, which is the 1st in its segment. Furthermore, it gets a massive dual-tone fuel tank with a bold Honda Emblem.
The design is really difficult to explain.
It feels like a mix between the new and the old, achieving perfect harmony with one another.
Honda Highness CB350 is powered by a powerful 348.36cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled PGM-FI engine.
It can generate a max power of 21.07PS at 5500rpm and a max torque of 30Nm at 3000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with an impressive 15-liter fuel tank.
Additionally, it marks the first entry of a Honda BS6 motorcycle in Nepal.
In terms of performance-assist features, it gets cool stuff like Main Shaft Coaxial Balancer, Assist Slipper Clutch, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), and Roaring Exhaust Note.
The new Honda H’ness CB350 is feature-loaded! Here’s a quick highlight of every new feature in the Honda H’ness CB350.
Honda H’ness CB350 Feature Highlight
- 350cc BS6-Compliant PGM-FI Engine
- Classic Cruiser Styling
- LED Headlamp with LED Winkers
- Engine Start/Stop Switch
- Digital-Analog Instrument Console
- Hazard Light Switch
- Assist Slipper Clutch
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)
- Honda Smartphone Voice Control System (HSVCS)
- Side Stand with Engine Inhibitor
- 7 Y-Shaped Alloy Wheels
- Dual Disc Brakes
- Dual-Channel ABS
Honda H’ness 350 Price in Nepal and Availability
Honda H’ness 350 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 7,75,000.
The original price reveal was met with a huge backlash. Even though Highness offers segment-leading features, it felt like a quick cash-grab when compared with the competition.
|Honda Highness CB350||Price in Nepal|
|Honda Highness CB350||Rs. 775000|
Honda H’ness CB350 rivals Royal Enfield Meteor and Jawa Perak.
Royal Enfield is a popular choice in Nepal, paying more for less. In sharp contrast, Honda is trying to offer more for… more.
As expected, the Highness price is a bank breaker. With the recent two-wheeler tax hike, it will now forever be a bank breaker.
Honda H’ness features a whole lot of 1st in the segment features alongside its killer looks and powerful engine.
Plus, it provides a great alternative to those looking for more features than available in both Jawa and Royal Enfield combined.
What are your thoughts about Honda H’ness CB350? Let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of the Honda CB350 RS in Nepal?
Syakar Trading Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Honda CB350 RS in Nepal.
What is the price of the new Honda Highness CB350 in Nepal?
The price of the new Honda Highness CB350 is Rs. 7.75 Lakhs.
Is the Honda Highness CB350 BS6?
Yes, the Honda CB350 comes with a BS6-compliant engine along with segment-leading features.
Also, watch our review of the Jawa Classic in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…