2020 Honda City is launching soon in Nepal.
Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Honda cars in Nepal, is prepping up for the launch of the new Honda City in Nepal. It is the fifth generation of one of the most popular sedans in Nepal.
While the launch date is yet to be established, Honda Nepal has confirmed details on the pricing and upcoming variants.
Interestingly, there is a slight price increase compared to ongoing Honda City. However, it is well within an acceptable range.
Don’t worry, we will get into all the details soon. But before that, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming 5th Generation Honda City in Nepal.
2020 Honda City Specifications
- Engine: Inline 4 Cylinder Water Cooled i-VTEC DOHC with VTC
- BS6 Complaint: Yes
- Displacement: 1498cc
- Dimension: 4549 x 1748 x 1489 mm
- Wheelbase: 2600 mm
- Max Power: 121 PS @ 6600 rpm
- Max Torque: 145 Nm @ 4300 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drive Type: 2WD (4WD in 2.0T)
- Top Speed: 180 – 190 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 liters
- Mileage: 17 – 18Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 185/55R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 185/55R16 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, AHA, VSC
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Torsion Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 506-liters
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1107 – 1153 Kg
- Colors: Red, Pearl, Steel, Silver, Brown
Honda City Price in Nepal: Rs. 53,90,000 – Rs. 69,90,000
Honda City Overview
Like before, Honda City continues its tradition of being a smartly styled sedan in its segment.
On the front, it comes with a signature Honda Solid Wing Face grill, elevating the stature and prominence.
The side portions are stylish, complete with sleek lines and R16 Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels.
Moreover, it showcases an all-new 3D Wrap Around LED Taillamp with Uniform Edge Light including LED Side Indicators.
The overall design of the sedan still resembles the ongoing models. However, the new one comes with the Supremacy of Design.
Honda City is powered by a 1.5L i-VTEC DOHC Petrol Engine. It can generate a max power of 119.35 bhp @ 6600rpm and a max torque of 145 Nm @ 4300rpm.
Depending on the variant, it is available in both 6-speed manual or CVT transmission. Additionally, Honda City is BS6-compliant for excellent fuel-efficiency and reliable performance.
Compared to the previous iteration engine, the performance figures remain unchanged.
The new Honda City comes with a lot of new features, which makes it one of the most feature-loaded sedans in its segment.
Here is a quick highlight of the new features in the new Honda City.
Honda City Feature Highlights
- Solid Wing Face Design
- Z-Shaped 3D Wrap Around LED Tail Lamps
- Sophisticated Dashboard with Premium Leather Upholstery
- Full LED Headlamps
- Full-Color TFT Meter Display
- Touch Screen Infotainment System
- 8 Speaker Premium Surround System
- Auto Power Windows with Keyless Operation
- Walk Away Auto Lock
- Automatic Climate Control
- R16 Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Lane Watch Camera
- 6 Airbags System
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Agile Handling Assist (AHA), and Hill Assist
- Rear Sensors with Rear Camera
Honda City Price in Nepal and Availability
According to a Honda Nepal representative, 2020 Honda City will be unveiled in the new Honda Showroom in Naxal, which is currently under construction.
It is expected to be completed by the first week of January 2021.
As for the pricing, the 2020 Honda City price in Nepal starts at Rs. 53.90 Lakhs to Rs. 69.90 Lakhs. Moreover, it will be available in six different variants: three in MT config and three in CVT config.
|Honda City||Price in Nepal|
|Honda City V MT||Rs. 5390000|
|Honda City VX MT||Rs. 5990000|
|Honda City ZX MT||Rs. 6390000|
|Honda City V CVT||Rs. 5990000|
|Honda City VX CVT||Rs. 6590000|
|Honda City ZX CVT||Rs. 6990000|
Additionally, Honda Nepal is also preparing to bring Honda City 2021 make. However, that will take some time.
What are your thoughts on the new 2020 Honda City? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…