- This fall has been credited to wider use of internet and cheaper charge for internet services.
- Moreover, many applications such as Facebook, Viber, Whatsapp provide both audio and video services free of charge and allow unlimited talk time.
- Nepali telecoms aren’t faring any better. Nepal Telecom had a 20% fall in revenue from international call while Ncell had a fall of 19.6%.
- Both companies are however facing a huge rise in data usage with the introduction of 4G networks.
- Ncell Data Usage Grows by 130%
- Nepal Telecom Launches India Call Pack
- Revenue of the Telecom Service Provider Companies Declining
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!