- This fall has been credited to wider use of internet and cheaper charge for internet services.
- Moreover, many applications such as Facebook, Viber, Whatsapp provide both audio and video services free of charge and allow unlimited talk time.
- Nepali telecoms aren’t faring any better. Nepal Telecom had a 20% fall in revenue from international call while Ncell had a fall of 19.6%.
- Both companies are however facing a huge rise in data usage with the introduction of 4G networks.
- Ncell Data Usage Grows by 130%
- Nepal Telecom Launches India Call Pack
- Revenue of the Telecom Service Provider Companies Declining
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Nepal Telecom brings VoLTE Service in Nepal: Things You Should Know!After a successful test of 4G in all the 77 districts of Nepal, NTC has…
POCO F3 with Snapdragon 870 to Launch Soon in NepalPOCO made a lot of headlines in 2018 with the POCO F1. It was equipped…
It’s Official! POCO X3 Pro with Snapdragon 860 Finally Launched in NepalPOCO has launched the POCO X3 Pro in Nepal. Poco X3 Pro price in Nepal…