Gionee, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, recently launched Gionee A1 Plus in Nepal. The company had previously released Gionee A1 and A1 Lite at budget prices. However, Gionee A1 Plus is a premium smartphone featuring a dual camera setup. Gionee A1 Plus price in Nepal is Rs. 44,999.
Gionee A1 Plus is powered by Mediatek MT6757T with an octa-core processor. It consists four Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz and 1.5 GHz. The screen is 6.0 inches full HD display with Mali-T880 MP2 graphics. The internal storage is 64GB with 4GB RAM. The device runs on Android Marshmallow with Amigo OS skin on top. The dual rear camera is 13MP + 5MP with f/2.0 and LED flash. The front camera is impressive 20MP with f/2.0. It contains a fast rear-mounted fingerprint reader. The entire device is powered by massive non-removable 4550 mAh battery.
Gionee A1 Plus Key Specifications
- Display – 6.0 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.5 GHZ Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-T880MP2
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Marshmallow – based on Amigo OS 4.0
- Primary Camera – Dual 13 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 20 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″ sensor size
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4550 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Gionee A1 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 44,999
Gionee A1 Plus is a premium smartphone. The design is sleek, clean and futuristic. The fast Mediatek chipset with powerful octa-core processor is a perfect combination. The device seems snappy and very responsive. Mali-T880 and 4GB RAM makes it good for multitasking and gaming. The internal storage is big enough for storing media file which is also expandable via microSD. The major feature of this device is its camera. The large 20MP front camera makes it idle for selfies. The dual 13MP + 5MP is also capable of taking awesome pictures. 4550 mAh battery will make the device last entire day even with heavy use.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro: Samsung Introduces a New Pro SmartwatchAt the Unpacked 2022 event on August 10, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.…
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 with Temperature Sensor and Bigger Battery UnveiledSamsung unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series, its latest Android smartwatches, at Samsung…
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with 24-bit Hi-Fi and Enhanced ANC Launching Soon in NepalAlong with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z flip 4, Samsung also…