Karnali province government is planning to start free WiFi in Rara lake area from coming Nepali New Year 2075. This plan is made with an aim to attract more tourists, both internal and external, to the province.
Why it matters:
- Free WiFi is always a plus point while traveling and it will probably aid in increasing the tourist flow to the Rara lake area. The province also has plans to celebrate the new year 2075 as Rara Karnali Tourism year.
- They also have plans to increase the number of Base Transceiver Station (BTS) towers in the area in order to improve the coverage and capacity in the area anticipating the people flow in the tourism year.
- Karnali Province to Ban Facebook During Working Hours
- Karnali Gets Fast Internet Service
- KMC to Launch Free WiFi Service at Heritage Sites
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch Confirmed for Nepal: But When Will It Arrive?Suzuki Avenis 125 is coming soon to Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Dell Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsDell is an American brand that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products…
Changan Alsvin Review: Impression Made!Pros Premium and Luxurious Styling Mileage-Focused Performance All-Black Premium Interiors with Stiched FInish Aggressive Pricing…