Karnali province government is planning to start free WiFi in Rara lake area from coming Nepali New Year 2075. This plan is made with an aim to attract more tourists, both internal and external, to the province.
Why it matters:
- Free WiFi is always a plus point while traveling and it will probably aid in increasing the tourist flow to the Rara lake area. The province also has plans to celebrate the new year 2075 as Rara Karnali Tourism year.
- They also have plans to increase the number of Base Transceiver Station (BTS) towers in the area in order to improve the coverage and capacity in the area anticipating the people flow in the tourism year.
- Karnali Province to Ban Facebook During Working Hours
- Karnali Gets Fast Internet Service
- KMC to Launch Free WiFi Service at Heritage Sites
Samsung Galaxy A04 with Unisoc SC9863A to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung unveiled its new budget phone — the Samsung Galaxy A04 on August 24, 2022.…
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…