The first “Printing and Photography Expo” is being organized from February 2 to February 4, 2018, by National Forum of Photo Journalist (NFPJ). The exhibition spot is at Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu.
Vice President Nanda Bahadur Pun is invited for the grand opening of the expo.
Why it matters:
- This event will promote and expose photography and printing in Nepal.
- The three-day expo will see participation from International brands of printing and photography companies.
The event details:
- The event will be three days long.
- The exhibition will include products related to printing and photography.
- The exhibitors in the expo will be International brands from China, Japan, Taiwan, America, and India.
- The event series includes 13 big stalls and 87 small stalls and activities related to photo exhibition, workshops, photo sessions, food stalls, and other entertaining activities.
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…
Redmi 10A Review: Is It Better Than the Redmi 9A?Pros Good display Nice rear camera Solid build Cons Performance could be better MIUI still…
JBL Flip 6 with IP67 Rating and 20W Output Available in Nepal for PreorderJBL Flip 6 is now available in Nepal for preorder. The Flip 6 is the…