Colors Mobile Nepal has released yet another budget oriented smartphone after the release of the Colors Pride P45 and P55 Selfie. Teletalk Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Colors Mobile in Nepal has targeted this year’s festive season and released the Colors Pride P70 Selfie U. Colors Pride P70 Selfie U price in Nepal is Rs.12,595.
The P70 Selfie comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with a 2.5D curved glass design. This phone is rocking a mediocre processor, the MediaTek’s MT6737 chipset with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz and is coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone comes with an internal storage of 16GB with an option for expandable storage up to 32GB.
The P70 Selfie has an 8MP selfie camera with flash which will help you take selfies even in low lighting conditions and has features like Face Beauty and is capable of taking HDR photos. The rear facing camera is also an 8MP camera with the f-stop of f/2.2 and a LED flash. This phone runs on the stock version of Android 7.0 Nougat. The phone is backed up by a 2250mAh battery.
Colors Pride P70 Selfie U Specification
- Display – 5.0 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1280*720 pixel (294 PPI Pixel Density)
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737 Soc
- CPU – Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- GPU – Mali-T720 MP1
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 32GB), 2GB RAM
- OS – Android OS, v7.0
- Primary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, LED flash
- Battery – Li-ion 2250 mAh battery
- Sensors – G-sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
Colors Pride P70 Selfie U Price In Nepal: Rs. 12,595
Colors Mobile Nepal is currently offering Free Tempered Glass and a Back Cover for every purchase of P70 Selfie. I think the battery capacity in this device is very low which can hardly get a full day use. What do you think of the new Colors P70 Selfie?