Citroen C5 Aircoss is now available in Nepal.
Shangrila Motors Private Limited, the authorized distributor of Citroen cars in Nepal, has announced bookings open for the upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross. It will be the first premium french SUV imported directly from France.
As per the representatives, Citroen C5 Aircross will launch sometime in August 2021. The SUV launch will coincide with the opening of the Citroen Showroom in Nepal.
Talking about the pricing, the Citroen C5 Aircross price in Nepal is set at Rs. 1.35 Crore.
With that said, here is a quick look at the new Citroen C5 Aircross in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Citroen C5 Aircross Specifications
- Engine: 1.6L PureTech 165 S&S EAT8 automatic Turbocharged Petrol
- Emission Standards: EURO6
- Displacement: 1598cc
- Dimension: 4500 x 1859 x 1670 mm
- Wheelbase: 2730 mm
- Max Power: 122 PS @ 6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 240 Nm @ 1400 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 195 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 53 liters
- Mileage: 18.6 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 235/55 R18 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 235/55 R18 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, ESC, HAC
- Suspension Setup: Macpherson Strut Suspension and Twist Beam Axle with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 580 liters
- Ground Clearance: 230 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1430 kg
- Colors: White, Red, Blue, Grey, Polar White, Platinum Grey, and Black
Citroen C5 Aircross Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,35,00,000
Citroen C5 Aircross Overview
Inspired by the Citroen Aircross concept, the C5 continues on the offensive with a unique style.
Citroen C5 Aircross bolsters its large SUV stance with its robust and muscular design.
The overall design is dynamic, moving away from a typical aggressive stance. Moreover, it brings a fresh new look with its powerful front-end design along with a high sculpted bonnet.
Just like its siblings at the Peugeot, the styling will turn heads.
Chevron design, curved side panels, and dynamic chrome ‘C’ motif highlight the glazed surface.
The interiors are powered by Citroen Advanced Comfort. It provides a good balance between spaciousness and features while adding extra attention to detail.
It incorporates generous styling with a premium layout with a robust dashboard.
Citroen C5 Aircross is available in seven different colors: White, Red, Blue, Grey, Polar White, Platinum Grey, and Black.
Citroen C5 Aircross is powered by a 1.6L PureTech 165S&S EAT8 automatic Turbocharged Petrol engine. It can generate a max power of 122PS at 6000rpm and a max torque of 240m at 1400rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with a 53-liter fuel tank.
C5 Aircross will be base on the Groupe PSA EMP2 platform. Furthermore, it will feature bigger dimensions and higher ground clearance than the competition.
Additionally, it comes with Multiple Drive Modes, Unique Grip Control System, and Paddle Shifters.
Citroen C5 Aircross is packed with features and cool visual elements. Here is a quick list of features.
Citroen C5 Feature Highlights
- 1.6L Turbocharged Petrol Engine
- Expressive and Bold SUV Stance
- Split LED DRL and Headlamp Setup
- Eye Catching LED Taillamp
- Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions
- Advanced Comfort Seats
- Modular Practicality
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Soundproof Interiors with Cocoon Effect
- Loaded with Driving Aid Technologies
- 8-Inch Touch Infotainment System with Citroen Connect Nav
- All Digital Instrument Console
- ABS + EBD + ESC
- 6 Airbags
- Handfree Tailgate
- 360 Vision with 180-degree ReverseCamera
- Hill Assist Control
- Advanced Driver Attention Alert
Citroen C5 Aircross Price in Nepal and Availability
Citroen C5 Aircross price in Nepal is set at Rs. 1.35 Crore. It will be available in a single variant.
|Citroen Car||Price in Nepal|
|Citroen C5 Aircross||Rs. 13500000|
As for the availability, it is currently available for Bookings and Test Rides are available.
Citron C5 Aircross will compete against Skoda Kodiaq and Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace.
Also, watch our review of Proton Saga in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Citroen C5 Aircross in Nepal?
Shangrila Motors Private Limited, the authorized distributor of Citroen vehicles in Nepal.
When will Citroen C5 Aircross launch in Nepal?
Citroen C5 Aircross will launch in Nepal in mid-2021. However, it is currently available for bookings.
What is the price of Citroen C5 Aircross in Nepal?
The price of Citroen C5 Aircross in Nepal is Rs. 1.35 Crore.