ANNA International Pvt.Ltd., the authorized dealer of CFMoto motorcycles has come up with their all new — CFMoto 250NK motorcycle in Nepal. CFMoto 250NK has an attention-grabbing stylish look due to its attractive headlight and blue colored wheel. Besides, the CFMoto 250NK also comes in a reasonable price tag of Rs. 4,60,000.
250NK is powered by a 250cc single-cylinder engine, which is capable of producing 27bhp power at 9000rpm and 22nm torque at 7500rpm. It is the first bike in its class to provide dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System). Alongside, it also provides a detailed TFT (Thin Film Transistor) screen as an instrument console for its customers. Because of all these features, this bike provides value for money offer to its customers.
One of the interesting aspects of CFMoto 250NK is that it has got 13-liter fuel tank, which is 3 liters more than its one of the major competitors, KTM Duke 200.
SEE ALSO: CFMOTO Bike Price in Nepal
Earlier CFMoto had also introduced 150NK, 400NK, 650NK, and CFMoto ST. Papio at the NADA Auto Show 2017. Talking about 150NK, it was priced above average level due to which it has not been able to obtain attention on Nepali market. But in case of 250NK, it provides the whole bunch of features such as Bosch ABS, TFT screen, which at the time is not present in any other models of CFMoto.
What are the safety features provided?
Anti-lock Braking System is the best safety feature that a bike company can provide. CFMoto 250NK consists of a dual channel ABS feature, which prevents locking of the wheel. This generally takes place in the bikes which consists of Disc brakes. Another salient feature of 250NK is its large tubeless tires that is 17 inches long.
What is new in CFMoto 250NK?
- Light Weighted Bike
- Dual Channel ABS
- USD Forks
- Comfortable Seat
- TFT Screen
- Hydraulic Clutch
Key Specifications of CFMoto 250NK
- Engine Displ. : 250cc
- Maximum Power : 27 bhp @9000 rpm
- Maximum Torque : 22nm torque @ 7500 rpm
- Mileage : N/A
- No. of Gears : 6
- Breaks : Disc Brakes with Bosch ABS
- ABS: Dual Channel ABS
- Fuel Tank : 13 liters
CFMoto 250NK Price in Nepal: Rs. 4,60,000
250NK is a light-weighted naked sports bike which provides better handling with a sporty and comfortable riding position. As per the price, the competitors of CFMoto 250NK in the Nepali market are KTM Duke 200 and Benelli TNT 250.
Even though the price of CFMoto 250NK is more than its competitors, it provides better features like Hydraulic Clutch, Dual Channel ABS and TFT screen which is not provided by the latter ones. Thus, CFMoto 250NK is one of the best bikes to buy in 200cc to 250cc segment.
- Asian Beast 250 V2 Dirt Bikes to Launch in Nepal on January 2018
- Suzuki Intruder 150 to be Launched in Nepal by January 2018
- Rieju Marathon Pro 185 Bikes Launched in Nepal; Price starts at Rs. 6.30 Lakh
Reall all the bikes news in Nepal on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…