ANNA International Pvt.Ltd, the authorized dealer of CFMoto motorcycles has launched all-new 150 cc CFMoto 150NK motorcycle in the Nepali market. The CFMoto 150NK price in Nepal is set Rs. 2,99,000. The company recently launched the bike at the NADA Auto Show 2017.
This bike has an all-new Economical 150cc, single cylinder, liquid-cooled engine, SOHC which delivers the best in class 14.3Bhp @ 9,000 RPM and maximum torque of 12.2 Nm @ 7,000RPM. As claimed by the company itself, it also gives the best in class specs like Bosch EFI, 6-speed capable of highway speeds. The bike offers best features such as front upside down (USD) telescopic fork, rear mid-mounted single shock, and the power to control the performance of Sports and Economic map switch.
CFMoto is new to Nepali market and has a tough competition in this category which is dominated by Bajaj and others various brand. CFMoto has priced 150NK above the average but its offers feature which gives the bike the tag “Value for money”. In terms of features, it packs the system which is even hard to find in big bikes. CFMoto 150 NK is one of the expensive bikes in this category and in terms of performance Yamaha R15, Gixxer 150, Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS are some of the bikes which has set a high standard which 150NK has to meet and even exceed for the price point.
CFMoto 150NK Key Specs
- Engine Displacement: 149.4cc
- Mileage (city): n/a
- Max Power: 14.3Bhp @ 9,000 RPM
- Max Torque:12.2 Nm @ 7,000RPM
- Top Speed:130 kmph
- Number of Gears: 6
- Fuel tank capacity: 10 liters including 2-liter reserve
- Weight (Dry):135 kg(dry)
CFMoto 150NK Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,99,000
The best thing about this machine from CFMoto is the features that it offers is best in class. Bringing feature which is not usually seen in this class is one of its biggest plus point in the market. The bike comes in three colors:-Silver White, Pearl Black, Royal blue.
For more details, contact CFMoto Nepal.
- Honda Africa Twin Launched in Nepal at Rs. 25.55 Lakhs
- New CFMoto 400NK Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6,40,000
- CFMOTO Bike Price List in Nepal
Read all articles on bikes
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…