iPhone X is all set to make its much-awaited debut in Nepal. According to the sources, the phone is scheduled to launch on December 1.
The phone is currently available for prebooking, and also the price of this device has been finalized. The Apple iPhone X price in Nepal for 64GB variant is set Rs. 1,38,000 and for the 256GB variant is set Rs. 1,59,000.
Unlike iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, this device takes a drastic turn from the usual “Apple” design. It is also the most expensive iPhone ever made.
iPhone X features a beautiful 5.8-inch Super AMOLED bezel-less screen. It is powered by an A11 bionic chip with hexa-core processor. 2x Monsoon and 4x Mistral is clocked at 2.39GHz. The internal storage comes in two variants; 64GB and 256GB. The device runs the latest iOS 11.1 out of the box.
The camera bump has been changed. It has a dual 12MP, f/1.8 rear shooter with front 7MP with f/2.2. The entire device runs on non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery. This is the first iPhone to introduce Face ID and wireless charging.
iPhone X Key Specifications
- Display – 8-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset –A11 Bionic
- CPU – Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- GPU – Apple GPU
- Memory – 64GB/256GB internal storage with no expandable storage, 3GB RAM
- OS – iOS 11.1
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, dual phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 7 MP, f/2.2, HDR, panorama
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery with Fast & Wireless Charging
- Sensors – Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Apple iPhone X Price in Nepal(64GB/256GB): Rs. 1,38,000/Rs. 1,59,000
iPhone X is definitely a premium handset. Exceeding one lakh threshold, you expect to get the top of the line hardware. The phone excels in design with the glass-back design. 5.8-inch bezel-less display is amazing. The camera is simply amazing. It matches hardware and software to give that perfect shot. This includes experimenting with lights, depth, etc.
iPhone X is the first to introduce “Face ID”. Apple claims Face ID to be the future but it is yet to be seen. At last, Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery lasts longer than expected. It does outperform S8 and S8+ in terms of battery life.
This is definitely an expensive phone. Knowing Apple’s history, it comes as no surprise. Buying an iPhone X (if you can afford it) you don’t have to think twice.
- Apple iPhone 8 Launched; Price in Nepal Starts at Rs. 98,500
- Oppo F5: 3 Reasons Not to Buy the New Selfie Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime With 16MP Selfie Camera Available in Nepal
- Huawei Nova 2i With Quad Camera Now Available in Nepal
Reall all the latest articles on Gadgets. Stay updated!