Apple released three iPhones recently, iPhone 8, 8 Plus and the iPhone X. iPhone X has been the highlight this year, ultimately leading the iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus and making them less appealing.
iPhone 8 Plus retails for 799 USD in the US, but, iPhone 8 Plus price in Nepal is Rs.1,12,500. The 64GB version retails for Rs. 1,12,500 whereas the 256 GB version will cost you Rs. 1,33,000.
iPhone 8 Plus flaunts 5.5 inches screen with a resolution of 1080*1920. Like all of the iPhone, the 8 Plus is also powered by the A11 Bionic chipset. It uses a Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral) CPU along with the three core GPU. iPhone 8 Plus comes with 64/526 GB internal storage and it runs on iOS 11.
iPhone 8 Plus rocks a dual camera setup on the back, one of the sensor is a normal f/1.8 lens while the other is a telephoto lens with f/2.8 aperture. The front camera is a 7 MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
Sensors included in this phone are fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
iPhone 8 Plus Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – A11 Bionic
- CPU – Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- GPU – Apple 3-core GPU
- Memory – 64GB/256GB internal storage, 3GB RAM
- OS – iOS 11 upgradable to iOS 11.1
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 57mm, f/2.8), 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Camera Features – Simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
- Secondary Camera – 7 MP, f/2.2, HDR, panorama
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2691 mAh battery (10.28 Wh)
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Apple iPhone 8 Plus Price in Nepal(64GB/256GB): Rs. 1,12,500/Rs. 1,33,000
iPhone 8 Plus is definitely one of the best phones of 2017 even though it has been outshone by the iPhone X. However it is not a big upgrade to the iPhone X regarding its design. But, the iPhone 8 has the all-powerful Bionic A11 chip along with an impressive dual camera setup on the back.
Now, why go for the iPhone 8 Plus when you can go for the iPhone X? If you can spend a little more money then definitely go for the mighty iPhone X. But if you happen to be one of those who likes the classic iPhone design with much bezels, then stick with the 8 Plus.
If you can afford the iPhone X just skip the 8 Plus. Though you’re getting more or less the same hardware, iPhone X is a totally different iPhone!