The government has started carrying out financial transactions via digital system nearing the end of April.
A pilot project was inaugurated by Finance Minister Yubaraj Khatiwada last week that would allow all financial transactions at government offices to be done digitally.
What they are saying:
- Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada said that the digital system was launched to make financial transactions of the government transparent and easy.
- He further said that all activities related to revenue collection would be carried out through the digital system in near future.
- Revenue Secretary of the Ministry, Shishir Kumar Dhungana, said that a plan has been set to carry out financial transactions of all government offices across the nation through the digital system within the fiscal year 2018/19.
- According to the Khatiwada, the government will be soon formulating and implementing the necessary rules for the electronic transactions.
One more thing:
- Digital system is now in operation at the Taxpayers’ Office in Thamel in the first phase.
- You can make the payment online by going to rajaswa.fcgo.gov.np.
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Talk Program by Financial Experts Calls For Promoting Digital Finance System
- Government Spends More Than 1.5 Billion on Softwares
M1 Chip-powered Apple MacBook Pro 13 Gets Price Cut in NepalThe price of the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2020 (M1) is reduced in Nepal after…
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch with M1 Pro Price Dropped in NepalGenXT, the official distributor of Apple in Nepal, has dropped the price of the MacBook…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…