Nepal is going to have its first ever ‘e-rural municipality’ as Ajayameru Rural Municipality will be implementing new e-governance policies by mid-July.
- Ajayameru is one of Nepal’s remote rural municipalities in Dadeldhura district. The elected representatives of the area have been working on the e-governance project.
- The project will connect all the government and non-government offices, schools and health facilities to the Internet.
- It is in final stage so that the rural municipality can directly monitor these service providers while giving services to the people.
- The municipality has already started implementing computer education in all the schools in the area. They have set up modern health laboratories in almost all the wards.
- From mid-February, there will be e-attendance of all government employees in the rural municipality.
- They also plan to start one English medium community school in each ward from the next fiscal year.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Launched with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 ChipsetToday, at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event 2022, Samsung unveiled its fourth-generation foldable smartphones, the Samsung…
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched: Will This Launch in Nepal?Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has officially launched in India. After months of speculations and spy…
“We will register inDriver under legal entities in Nepal when we start doing business here.” — Pavit NandaIn the last few years, the market for ride-hailing (also popularly known as ride-sharing) services…