Khalti has announced a limited time offer of 25% off on movie tickets bought from FCUBE Cinemas and MidTown Galleria when they are bought via Khalti. Users will get the 25% amount as a cashback to their Khalti account.
The offer is valid even on Tuesdays/Wednesdays when FCUBE’s tickets are already priced at a cheaper rate of Rs. 180. That means, you could watch movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at a price that is as low as Rs. 135.
What is Khalti:
- Khalti is a mobile and web-based application that works like a digital wallet. Once the user creates an account on the app, it allows them to load fund via e-banking. Then the user can use the app for online payments in Nepal.
- It can be used for various online transactions such as to recharge mobiles, pay bills, book tickets for flights and movies from mobile phones using the app.
- It also supports fund transfer between banks and wallets, between Kiosk Machines (recharge machines) and wallets and between wallets of Khalti users.
- Khalti brings ‘Refer and Earn’ and ‘Khalti Points’ Offers
- Khalti Partners with OYO for Seamless Booking
- Khalti Android App Downloaded Over 50 Thousand Times
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Benco S1 Pro with 33W Fast Charging Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Benco S1 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 19,999 (8/128GB). It is a budget…
Xiaomi Teases the Launch of Redmi A2 Plus in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Redmi A1+ may launch soon in Nepal. It is an entry-level smartphone, powered by…
Leapfrog Technology’s Women’s Internship Program Successfully ConcludedHIGHLIGHTS Leapfrog Technology successfully concludes its Women’s Internship Program, empowering aspiring female software engineers. Over…