Talking about the scooters in Nepal, Honda Dio has always been the go-to scooter. Why do people prefer Honda Dio over anything else? Well, there are two things for this: linear power delivery and reliability. Plus, the “Honda” name is an added bonus.
Despite lacking in a few departments, Dio is still considered to be the “value for money” scooter. What if… those lacking features were no longer lacking? In the newest addition of the Honda Dio, those features are no longer lacking!
Interestingly, you used to get Honda Dio in just the base variant. However, you are given a choice to choose between the top variant and base variant in India, similar to the car industry. Since you only get to choose the base variant, you’d miss out on a digital instrument cluster, mobile charging, and few other features.
SEE ALSO: Honda Scooters Price in Nepal
So, if you wanted a digital instrument cluster in a Honda Scooter, you’d have to go for a much expensive Honda Grazia. However, you are no longer kept away from these features in Honda Dio Digital. Unfortunately, this means a certain price hike.
So, how much?
Honda Dio DLX price in Nepal is Rs. 2,03,900. Interestingly, that’s just Rs. 6000 increase from the base variant. So, it is relatively less with respect to the features on offer.
Honda Dio (Digital) Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 109.20cc
- Mileage: 50kmpl+
- Max Power: 8bhp @ 7000rpm
- Max Torque: 8.77 Nm @ 5500rpm
- Fuel Tank: 5.3-Liter
- Ground Clearance: 158mm
- Brakings: Front Drum, Rear Drum (CBS)
- Weight (kerb) : 105 kg
Honda Dio (Digital) Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,03,900
Moreover, the new update brings in much-needed changes to the Honda Dio legacy. However, the core engine, performance, and reliability remain the same, which is a good thing.
What’s New in 2019 Honda Dio?
- Fully Digital Meter (displays Clock, Trip Meter, Odometer, Fuel Meter)
- Refined HET Engine
- Combi Braking System (CBS)
- Gold-Colored Rims
- Mobile Charging Socket
- Service Due Indicator
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…